Thursday, June 08, 2006

Wednesday


Howdy Y'all!
Remeber that I was writing earlier that I had something in the works that might turn out for me some employment that I would really enjoy? Well there are some things that still have to happen before I can actually start making a paycheck, but things are comming together quite nicely. I am still gonna remain aloof on the subject untill I actually make a paycheck. All I can say is I am a very busy person these days seeing that this thing comes together sucessfully. When you hear the story you are gonna trip out, especially if you have read here for any length of time and know some of the things I have been going thru and doin' for the last six months.
More to come on it after june 23rd.

Tonight as usuall I went out to my club brothers bar and hung out. His wife treated us all to a big plate of sushi, which if you follow this blog reguarly you know it is a food I love. I may be a down home southern boy and like my southern cookin', but I guess I have a open mind when it comes to food and have been surprised many times over by trying different things. My brother turned me on to sushi years ago and I have been diggin' it ever since. The bar-b-qued eel sushi was especially good tonight too.

For the next few weeks I will be tied up working on this project I am involved with that will turn into some employment. Our club also has a clubhouse now and it has alot of work to be done to it. I have become a very busy man.

Me and C are getting along great and she is comming down this weekend to see me. I will be tied up alot of the time durring the day, but maby it will work out that she can hang around and we will of course get to see each other in the evenings too. I can hardly wait to see her and hang out, feel her arms around me and kiss her lips and just enjoy her company. We really do just enjoy being around each other. It's nice.

2 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

good to "C" you are happy bro... :) I'm happy for ya too.
Hey! I graduated yesterday (finally) and was gonna call u but things were happenin kinda fast. I was only able to get a couple of calls off before being wisked away. I ended up getting in late.

7:46 AM EDT  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

This comment has been removed by a blog administrator.

7:10 PM EDT  

Post a Comment

<< Home