Monday, June 19, 2006

Growing pains


Hey Y'all
This weekend was good cause C came down and visited with me. Friday night when she got into town I was helping with the clubhouse and saturday we did a run together with the club. Sunday for fathers day my oldest brother came down and we all got together at my other brothers house for dinner. We had a good time.

Me and C are going thru some growing pains which is expected in any relationship as two people get closer. This weekend was a little bit difficult, but not bad. She hasn't kicked me to the curb just yet. We are O.K., don't get me wrong. I just don't want to paint a picture on here that there are never tough spots with someone I am dating. To do so is just downright denial of what really goes on in any healthy relationship.

Me and C are learning how to talk with each other about thnigs that bother or concern us. We are learning how we can work out things between us. I think if we continue to go like we are going and iron out the rough spots, We will be O.K. I can truly say she is like no other girl I have been with before. Is she perfect? Am I perfect? Hell no. Our relationship is a learning process for us both.

I am looking forwards to seeing her next weekend.

Life is a hiway, Ya can't get nowhere unless ya put the rubber to the road.

1 Comments:

Blogger Woogaus said...

Lots of rough spots in a new relationship, ya just have to learn to work together to be able to glide over them and keep going. Soooo, when are ya going to send me a pic of her?

7:49 PM EDT  

Post a Comment

<< Home