Monday, June 19, 2006

Tuesday's tidbit


Hey Y'all!
Didn't do much today, went down and hung around the project for my employment that I will be tellin ya about next week. Been on the phone off and on with C alot. She is sounding upbeat and we both are looking forwards to seeing each other this weekend. I'll be going to where she is at this time. It will be nice for me to get out of town for a weekend. I'll go up on saturday and probably come back monday.

Tonight I am at a little bit loss of words. I have been sleeping alot lately, so everything seems behind sometimes. I guess I finnaly got to my place where I have crashed and burned. Laundry is most of the way caught up, so that is not a big concern right now. I guess my concern here lately has been my lady. I am getting revved up for this weekend and wish it was already here.

Well even though I haven't done much today, I am tired feeling so I am going to make this a short one.

Shure hope everyones week goes well and they enjoy their weekend comming up!

1 Comments:

Blogger phoenix said...

Hey sweety... glad things are working out for you. Miss chatting with you though :)

Hugssssssss

11:16 PM EDT  

Post a Comment

<< Home