Tuesday, August 01, 2006

It's been awhile


Hey Y'all!
No this blog is not completly dead. There has been alot going on with me behind the scenes.
First I will start a regular schedule with the bar working thursday thru sunday nights. Up till now it was as needed and whenever I could show up. There has been a major event going on with my chapter of the motorcycle club that my free and availble time has revolved around.

My chapter of the club hosted representives and guests from all over the united states for a meeting. Imagine more than 700 bikers showing up on your front door step and all the logisticts involved with that. I am still not shure of the exact number, but it was alot of people. Us as a chapter have been working our asses off for awhile now and when it all happened this weekend it was even more work. But it was a sucess.

C was right there with me the whole time helping out, running her ass off and doing what she could to make things easier for us all. Not to mention helping me keep my sanity when the day was done. She really is a good girl. Originally I tried to discourage her from comming down while all this was going on, but we talked about it and even if she would have not got to see much of me, she wanted to work and do her part. She was a big asset and helped me solve alot of problems by making herself available to run and go and do things in my cage that others could not. I am shure glad she was there.

3 Comments:

Blogger phoenix said...

Glad you are ok and still kicking :)

7:26 PM EDT  
Blogger Grey Biker said...

Damn you have been working you ass off. Looks like the job is working out too.

9:19 PM EDT  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

This comment has been removed by a blog administrator.

9:02 PM EST  

Post a Comment

<< Home