Friday, September 15, 2006

Been awhile, but Im still here!


Hey Y'all,
On my days off (monday thru wednesday) I went up and visited C and K. We had a good time visiting with each other. Wednesday when I was going to leave I over slept so I waited till c got off work and had supper before returning home. We had a roast that was done in the crockpot with veggies and some garlic mashed potatoes. Man it was out of this world!!! I got on the road alittle after dark and made it home around midnight. Traffic was light, so it made for a good trip.

I wish I had some big exciting biker news to give ya, but I don't. The weather is getting cooler, which is nice. I have not been doing much riding at all for the last few months. It has just seemed more convienient to jump in the truck and go. I like riding but just have not been motivated to get out and do much lately. I don't know what is going on with me in that dept. Money is getting tight even though I am working now and I have to do a service on the bike and also replace the back brakes very soon. I can either pay a shop to do it or humble myself and ask one of my friends to help me with it that have offered to do so. I am kind of out of the loop in the biker comunity around here right now cause I am working every weekend while everyone or should I say most people are off work.

This weekend we have a band that is real popular in this area performing in the bar. It should be a busy couple of nights. Hopefully there won't be too much trouble. We will be one man down on the bouncer staff. I think we can handle it though.

Y'all have a good weekend and stay safe!!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home