Tuesday, September 05, 2006

Not a bad week



Hey Folks,
Just checkin' in. C and K came down this weekend. Me and C got to spend alot of time together this weekend even though I was working. On my next days off I plan to go up there and see her. It is always so much more relaxing when I go up there. Both for me and her. I am happy she is in my life.

Things at the bar are going great. I really enjoy working there. I haven't been doin' much with my bike or the club. It's a long story, but maby in six months or so I can tell it to you.

Tonight we are having a big storm pass thru here. Lot's of lightning and stuff. I have had to wait awhile to get on the ol' 'puter. Life is an adventure. If you do what you feel is right and live it to it's fullest as much as you can, be content.

Went out today and got a new phone with a blue tooth headset. It shure is nice to drive down the road and hold a conversation while smoking a cigarette and not have to feel like I am some sort of juggler or something. Lot more safer too.

Well Y'all, Stay safe out there!!!

3 Comments:

Blogger phoenix said...

Yea my blue tooth and savy phone were the best investment I ever made. Glad things are ok with you. Stay safe and well.

11:07 PM EDT  
Blogger Woogaus said...

hmmm, sounds kinda yuppie-ish to me LOL

11:39 PM EDT  
Blogger Cornbread said...

You had to go there!!! I ain't no #%^&*+** yuppie!!! (smile)

3:07 AM EDT  

Post a Comment

<< Home