Sunday, December 03, 2006

Sick Puppy


Hey Y'all!!
I am sick with the cold/flu/diarhea nasty bug. It had been coming on me for a few days but really hit me hard this weekend. C was down. I couldn't make it to work saturday night or tonight. In the morning I have a apointment with the V.A. that is out of town. I have not been this sick in a long time but having C around this weekend shure did help me out alot. If we had to go someplace like to eat or to the pharmacy to pick up medicine she did the driving in my 4X4. That is not always a easy task, but she did it like a pro. Having her around to "mother" me and tuck me in and feel my forehead to see if my fever had come back shure made me feel better, Rather than just too have to suffer this alone. She is great company as she always is. I wish she could have stayed this week, but her work beckons.

Well Thats what is happening with me. being sick and trying to figure out with my family our christmas plans. Hope y'all are all blessed as you gear up for Christmas and remember that Jesus is the reason for the season!!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home