Thursday, October 26, 2006

Good morning!!



I know I haven't updated in quite some time. I just have not felt motivated and have been focused on my daily going on's in life.

I am still working at the bar and enjoying it. Right now I just rolled in from seeing C and her daughter K on my days off. It was K's birthday recently so while I was up there we took her to the harley shop and gave her 100 bucks and told her to shop for whatever she wanted too. As you know 100 bucks doesn't go very far at the harley shop, but she did good. She got a pink hoodie with the bar and sheild emblem on it, a brown hoodie with screamin' eagle logo on it and a knit stocking cap that says "chicks rule" on it.

I shure wish we all lived closer to each other. In the mornings when C gets up to go to work and I am left there sleeping that big ol bed without her in it by my side shure makes my heart ache and the long drive home isn't any easier when I have to leave her up there so I can come back to do my work.

I have enjoyed the cold snap we have had here recently although it hasn't encouraged me to do much riding on the bike. I was going to take the bike up there this time, but since it turned cold I left it here for the comfort of my truck.

I am going to talk to my friends at my favorite Tattoo place about getting some major tatto work done. I want a full set of sleeves and right now my money is right to make it happen. It should be interesting to see what all we come up with. If anyone has a sugesstion of what a tattoo for cornbread would look like, I encourage you to leave it in the comments. If I don't have any sugestions I may end up with a skillit of cornbread with a slice missing out of it for a tattoo.

Well Thats about it for now. Y'al take care and I will pop in from time to time.

1 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

Good to see ya still hanging in here!

1:56 AM EST  

Post a Comment

<< Home