Tuesday, December 26, 2006

Posting after christmas from C's house

Hey Y'all!!
I am posting this from C's house, relaxing in my new jammies smoking cigaretts and watching the kennedy center honers.

O.K. Here is the skinny on my gift for C. It is a promise ring and she LOVED it!!! It is actually a bridal set but for me and her it is a promise ring. Neither of us are ready for marrage or to be engaged. She says I have very good taste in rings, and we both agree that the promise rings we had seen were kind of cheesy looking. I wanted to honer her and hopefully we will be together for a long time to come. One day we could get married, but that may be a few years off. We love each other very much.

We had dinner at her folks. Her dad gave me a ring!! It is sterling and has the harley bar and shield on it with grape leaves. It is really big and fits perfect. I love it!! C got me what I asked for. some shirts and some jammies to lounge around the house in. She also got me a zippo with "cornbread and cabbage" engraved on it. Where I work at they call her cabbage. I am going to keep that zippo special and not use it so it doesn't get scratched up.

This christmas has been special and my first with C. I look forwards to many more to come.

C when you read this, Know I love you!!

To all my friends out here in the blogshere, May you have peace and happiness in the new year!!

God Bless,
Cornbread

2 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

just one of your anon readers out there who is so happy you are happy!!!

7:16 AM EST  
Blogger phoenix said...

Happy Holidays CB and I hope your New Years is just as wonderful!

8:22 AM EST  

Post a Comment

<< Home