Friday, April 20, 2007

Home from work early- Still wide awake


Hey Y'all!

We closed the bar early tonight because buisness was slow. I like going home early but on the other hand I like to see my boss making money. To do that it means we have to have customers.


The biggest thing happening today is Dad turned 80! He didn't want no party or anything but some of the family showed up at the nursing home today anyway. Dad seemed a little iritated by it when I handed him his card. I think it was O.K. though. We are still jumping thru hoops about his insurance. It seems the insurance company keeps requesting more and more paper work to the point it is getting kinda stupid. It seems they want just short of God coming down with a audible voice from heaven telling them to pay dad what they owe him.


Today was a beutiful day for riding but I didn't get the bike out. I think what I am going to do is ride it to work tommorow. I am glad I didn't take it to work today like I almost did. I ran into rain on the way back home tonight.


Monday, Me and my boss are going to get together and do some riding. Just take off and enjoy ourselves. It promises to be fun. We haven't done that in a long time. We use to ride together all the time when I was in the club before we started this bar thing. He is still in the club and I am not. When I told C about it she asked me if he would wear his colors. I am curious to see if he does. I think we are just going out riding as friends, no colors. I won't be offended if he does wear his colors. I wonder if I will feel out of place if he does wear them and I don't have mine any more. It will be interesting.


C is doing well and enjoying her new job. I think that if nothing else aside from getting a steady paycheck, going to work and keeping herself busy is good for her. She is a smart girl and in her setting at her new job she is motivated to do good work and to give of herself. She has always had a strong work ethic and will do whatever it takes to get the job done. I'm proud of her!


Well I think I am going to go raid the fridge. Maby rustle up a sandwich or two.

Take care!!

Cornbread

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home