Wednesday, April 04, 2007

Night time while all is quiet

Hello again from C's house!
It's early in the morning (0100) as I write this. I find this time of the night the most enjoyable. I remember one time seeing a article about this guy who did microscopic creations that would fit on the head of a pin. He was into yoga and all that stuff and found that at this time of the night is when he did his best work. I am not into yoga. I consider myself spiritual and I do believe in christ. I don't go to church even though I don't have a problem with anyone congregating to get closer to God if they feel it is proper to do so. I feel everyone has the God given privalege to seek or not seek God as they so desire. But I digress. I do believe that when most of the world is sleeping there souls and spirits are in a different mode of operation. When most of the people are asleep, I can feel myself come alive and be free. Maby it is just all in my mind. I do know I am a nightime type of person. I guess thats why I like jobs that allow me to be up at night and the early morning hours.

Here I am on the computer after putting my bride to be to bed. I just thought it would be a good thing to set down and update my blog since I have waited awhile to update. I have mentioned it before but it's all Grey Bikers fault http://www.southerntwilight.com/blog/ that I got into blogging. I was running a search engine on "southern biker" and his blog came up. That was in 2002. I started reading his blog every day. He like me has slowed down on his blogging a little because alot of things are happening in his life. It's still a great blog to read. Check it out sometime.

C is doing well except for some problems she has going on right now that she is trying to straiten out. Do keep her in your prayers cause if something doesn't come together soon it could get real serious for her. I am concerned but I cannot reveal on here what the problems are. Just know she needs some positve energy and outcomes right now. I wish I could help her more than I am right now. I Believe that she loves me and knows I am doing what I can for her. I know I shure love her. Some times life doesn't make sense when bad things happen to good people. I am reminded of the story of Job in the bible and all that he went thru. It is the hard times that make the good times sweeter. C has such a sweet personality and is fair and true. In so many ways she is the best thing to ever happen to me.

Well, I am winding down. I think I will get into the recliner and join all the other souls out there who are sleeping. Someday I will explain why I sleep in reliners. It has to do with my sleep apnea.

Y'all Take Care Now, Ya hear?

3 Comments:

Blogger phoenix said...

I am not sure why my comment disappeared but congrats on the yes from C. I can tell from your posts that she is good for you! Let us know once in a while how you are. :)

hugssssss

12:14 PM EDT  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

CB, I am so happy for C and for you. What a thoughtful post. I think you are so awesome. I'm proud you're my friend. Take care. Sleep peacefully.

8:53 AM EDT  
Blogger Grey Biker said...

Yeah it sure takes work to keep fresh stuff on the blog. Just post a tidbit and enjoy life.

6:16 PM EDT  

Post a Comment

<< Home