Wednesday, March 21, 2007

Hello again from C's house!

Howdy Folks!
I just woke up a few minutes ago from a much needed night of sleep.
Me and C had to get up early so I could go to the V.A. yesterday. I also have a apointment there tommorow on my way home.

While we were leaving the V.A. I asked C to marry me when the time got right and she said yes!!! It could be as long as two years untill the time gets right. I have to take care of my dad and she is respecting her daughters wishes to stay up here and not change schools. Her daughter is 15 and we want the best for her too. For us the time is not right now. But we are engaged. If it takes two years, it will be O.K. Two years may seem like a long time, but it is short in the scheme of things. Me and C have been going out 10 months and talking for 11 months, and it hardly seems like any time at all. This will be my first engagement. If I plan to marry, I want it to last forever. I may be idealistic in my thinking, But I am going to give this my best shot and so is she. I think with Gods help and patience it will work out great.

Well I know this is a short one, but I wanted to let everybody know!!!
Y'all take care now, Ya hear!!!

4 Comments:

Blogger Grey Biker said...

Sounds great. Nice to find that perfect one isn't it.

9:29 PM EDT  
Blogger Grey Biker said...

Sounds great. Nice to find that perfect one isn't it.

9:29 PM EDT  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Congratulations CB! I'm so happy for you! For both of you.

10:03 PM EDT  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Hey Cornbread,

Jumped on to see how things were going.

Congrats on the future marriage. I hope you and C will be very happy.

Sorry to hear about your Dad. Any news on when he will be back from the nursing home??

Stay in touch man, you have my e-mail address.

P359

2:42 PM EDT  

Post a Comment

<< Home