Wednesday, March 14, 2007

Hello from C's

Hey Y'all,
Tonight I am at C's house. I have been visiting and will be going back home tommorow. Today we went to the V.A. clinic out of town and her mother came along. We had a good time, but both me and C are totally worn out. Tonite we have been enjoying watching tv and relaxing. C has been getting some work done for herself with the computer.

I wanted to ride the motorcycle here and had even planned on it. I dropped it by the shop last weekend had my wrench look over it so it would be ready to go. I was looking at the weather and it was looking like rain today and tomorow. So far I have been here since monday and I have yet to see a drop of rain. Not saying that it won't happen on my way back home. But I didn't bring the bike cause I did't want to take a chance on riding all the way back home in the rain and getting more sick than I already have been. O.K. so some of my friends are reading this and laughing to themselvs and thinking "cornbread is a fair weather rider", "He's a whimp". Well I will have to say that when it comes to getting wet and riding in the rain, I hate it. Call me a whimp if ya wanna, But cornbread only rides in the rain when he has to. If I had brought the bike, it probably would have stormed. Since I brought the truck it will, of course, be dry.

I must say I am a fortunate man to have C in my life. Is she perfect? No she has up's and downs just like everybody else. I have found in life that sometimes it is the right thing to do to believe in someone. Right now C is going thru some things that I can't share here. Keep her in your prayers. I love her and believe in her charecter and I belive in her. She is honest and has good standards in her life. One day when it is the right time and her and I will know it, I probably make her mrs. cornbread. Till then we are growing together quite well with each other. I know she will read this after I publish it and we have talked about all this in depth. That's one of the things that is positive in our relationship. We talk. There are things I share with her that I don't share with anyone else.

Well I am tired and rambling on here. I say that as I *yawn*. Y'all take care and I hope your lives are going well!!

1 Comments:

Blogger Grey Biker said...

I am sure with ya on riding a ways in the rain. I avoid it too when I can.

Good to hear things are going well.

8:25 PM EDT  

Post a Comment

<< Home