Monday, May 07, 2007

Been Doin' Fine


Hey Y'all,

Just wanted to drop in and wave four and a thumb at ya.


I have mostly been working. I did go to C's on my last days off and enjoyed her company. We are both still getting thru finacial hardships but we are doin' fine.


On the 26th of may it will be C and I first year anniversary. It hardly seems like a year since we have been going out. There has alot happened over the past year but it seems to have just flown by. I guess the bible is right when it says your life is like a vapor. Here and gone before ya know it. It seems the older I get, the faster time flies by. My time with C is and has been awesome.


I've got C a extra special present for our anniversary. I have the sneaky suspision that she has a Idea what it is, but then again I don't know. She won't let me give her no hints about what it is. She knows I have a hard time keeping something like this a secrect from her. I am like a little kid. Right now I am waiting for it to be shipped here to the house. I can hardly wait to give it to her. It is something that I have a secret intrest in and if I could afford it I would have a whole big collection of different ones. I can hardly wait to see this one on my lady. Maby I am a pre-vert and it's underwear. Then again maby not. I ain't tellin'. I will say this much about it. All the stores in this area are sold out of it. I turned to Ebay and found a brand new one in the box from a store up in minesota for a big savings off the normal price they sell for around here. I am right proud of myself.


Well Y'all take care and keep the rubber side down!!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home