Thursday, May 17, 2007

Just do it


Hey Y'all

I am still sticking with my diet. I was losing weight rapidly, but now it seems to have stalled. I was only eating one small meal a day. I have run into problems with my blood sugar being way low when I got up. I am going to have to start eating a little something in the evenings. Maby a can of veggies or some tuna. I found these small cups of tuna at wally world that do not require refrigeration. They are one small serving. I think I am going to start taking one of those to work with me. I still will be eating less and more healthy than I was before dieting. C has been worried that I am not eating enough to sustain me. Maby with my diabetes, she is right. I really do want to lose weight.


Yesterday I took dad around town to take care of some stuff he needed to do. Today I brought him a fan for his room. It is on a pedistal and has a remote controll. Dad really liked it. He liked it so much he had me pick one up for his girlfriend too.


C is doing well. I miss her. I am not shure if she is comming down this weekend or not, but I can at least rest assured I will see her the following weekend on our anniversary. Someday we won't be so far apart and can spend more time with each other.


Y'all have a good 'un and take care!!!

2 Comments:

Blogger Unknown said...

Interesting and entertaining site. I'm currently doing Weight Watchers and it really works. You get to eat a lot of food and the pounds still come off. I highly recommend it. I'm taking pounds off so I won't have diabetes and for other health reasons. I've lost almost twenty pounds in four weeks. I've had a link to your site for quite a while but I'll be checking to see how you're doing with the weight and I'll keep you posted on my lbs too.
too. Check me out at http://hard-ride.blogspot.com

Ride free

8:43 PM EDT  
Blogger phoenix said...

Hope you are safe and well CB. I miss your posts and the occasional pop by to say hello. Have a safe and happy holiday!!

9:25 AM EDT  

Post a Comment

<< Home