Monday, May 14, 2007

Serious dieting, aniversary with C getting closer


Hey Y'all


I am doing good on my diet so far. C thinks I am too radical with it. To be honest, I feel great! I got a long ways to go till I lose all the weight I want. As big as I am now it is like carrying a extra person around. My bathroom scales are old. They are one of the old type that works on spring resistance. I am not going to tell ya what they say I weigh cause I don't believe it's accurate. I bought a set of digital scales off ebay. I am waiting for them to arrive. I believe they will be more accurate.


C and I anniversary is getting closer. I can't forget it because it is on my birthday. I will be turning 40. I never thought a year ago that this sweet girl I was talking to on the telephone would be my fiance`. She may be comming down this weekend too. We both need to save money, but she really wants to see me. Two weeks is along time for us to not see each other. If she comes down this weekend it will only be for a day. Of course the following weekend she will be down for the whole weekend.


I still haven't told C what she is getting for our anniversary. This weekend when she was here she was looking around wondering where I had it hid. I think she has a Idea what it is. She won't tell me what she thinks it is though. On the weekend of my birthday/our anniverary I will be taking friday night off work even though my birthday is saturday. I think C and I will visit the clubhouse of the motorcycle club I was in and see some old friends. It will be nice to just spend some time with her.


Y'all have a good 'un now, Hear?

1 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

Cornbread! I'm so glad you're doing well. You are the sweetest man, and C is one lucky woman! Many hugs and kisses to you on your birthday and your anniversary!

7:39 PM EDT  

Post a Comment

<< Home