Friday, August 17, 2007

Hello There!!


I am still working at the bar. It can be a little rough sometimes, but I still like my job.


C and I are doing well. It's hard to be so far away from her. I will be glad when she and K can move down here. It would make things so much easier.


Money is tight right now, but I am getting by. No complaints. I could always use more of it though. It would be nice to be rich and be able to do anything I wanted when I want. But I ain't, so I cain't. Such is life.


I just got off the phone with C. She is surprising me with a visit this weekend. We didn't think she would be able to come down but she is and bringing K with her!! We have a run to go on saturday so I will be taking the bike. It should be fun!!


I am still probating with the MC club. It's a lot of work, but I don't mind it. I am enjoying myself and thats what is important.


Well let me jump off here. Y'all take care now. Ya hear?

1 Comments:

Blogger phoenix said...

It is good to know you are alive and kickin! Take care of yourself and C & K and great luck on the MC! :)

11:02 PM EDT  

Post a Comment

<< Home