Tuesday, May 29, 2007

Great weekend!!!!


Hey Y'all

I had a great weekend!! Friday night C and I and a couple that we are friends with from where C lives got motel rooms down here. While C and I were waiting for our friends to arrive I gave C her anniversary present. It is the watch pictured with this post. After supper we went out riding. We stopped in at the clubhouse of the motorcycle club I use to be in. It was church night so I got to see everybody. I got the customary pie in the face for my birthday while I was there which made me feel good. I never saw it coming. After we visited there for awhile, C and our friends tooled on back to the motel so I could get a shower and then headed out to the bar I work at.


Saturday I got some rest while C was out in town getting stuff together for my birthday. Her daughters J and K came down friday. Saturday J spent the night with us in the room. There was a surprise birthday party for me at the bar I work at later on after we went out to supper at western sizzler.. The club showed up and alot of my friends and we had a great time. There was even a sheet hung on the front porch with "Lordy Lordy Cornbreads 40" spray painted on it. I got alot of nice gifts and real special card from C. She got me a ring from the harley shop that I liked with 3 skulls on it and also a HD travel alarm clock. Some one else gave me a regular big ben alarm clock which I also really needed cause mine was shot. I got some cool T-shirts too. I traded one of the harley shirts I got for some cool skull earings that I had been looking at there at the harley shop. I have to wait to put them in cause I just got my ear pierced again a week or so ago.


Sunday we went out to the tourist area of the town we were staying at and our friends that came down got some souviners. After that they got on the interstate and we rode with them for a piece and then waved bye. C and I rode to the clubhouse were everyone was gathering for a run that was going on that afternoon. I couldn't make the run because I had to work sunday night but We got to see all of our friends again and enjoy some cheeseburgers and hotdogs. LOL, Yes I did alot of eating this weekend and my diet has been blown out of the water.


Monday C and I checked out of the motel and took a trip in the car this time so K could come too. We went to a town I use to live in before I went into the navy. I even showed them "the rat hole" which is a little shack I use to live in. After that we came back to where I live now and went and saw dad in the nursing home.


It was great way to turn 40. Spending time with the people I love and riding the bike more than I usually get the chance too.


Y'all have a great week!!

3 Comments:

Blogger Woogaus said...

Just got back to reading your blog, about time you made an honest woman outta her!

10:16 PM EDT  
Blogger Windfall Woman said...

Happy Birthday Cornbread! I'm so very happy for you. You're a great friend.

12:30 PM EDT  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Well said.

1:48 AM EST  

Post a Comment

<< Home