Tuesday, August 28, 2007

Cigarettes, Harleys and greasy cheese burgers


Howdy folks,

Hope everyone is doin' well who reads this.


I am at home washing clothes and getting ready to go to work in a little while. Got out sunday on the bikes with a couple of friends from the club. C and K were down. They had a good time, especially K. I am fortunate to have a fiance` and child who likes riding the motorcycle and hanging out with my friends from the club.


I am hoping to get C and K to move down here someday and get our own place. Alot has got to happen for that to come about though. It's time for us to start a life together.


Everyone please be safe this labor day weekend. Don't drink and drive. Remember the cops will be out too. Hope there is plenty of cookouts and fun. I'll be working this weekend like normal. In the bar buisness there is no such thing as a "holiday". I do have monday off cause it is one of my regular days off.


To explain today's title for this post: I smoke like a freight train, you got the word about riding this weekend, and just a while ago I had a couple of 99 cent gut bombers from micky D's. Couldn't think of a title today, so I figured that would do.


Y'all take care now, Ya hear?


Cornbread

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home