Wednesday, August 22, 2007

Back Again


It's late and I just got home a little while ago from working at the bar. Got here and got my belly full and now I am getting sleepy. Fixin to take a shower and call it a night. Thought I would get a post in before I do.


I am doing well. Spent this whole weekend on the bike. C was in town and with me the whole weekend. We went on a out of town run with the club. Man was it hot. I was soaked from sweat and only had about 3 hours of sleep the night before and then had to work saturday night. As a rule I don't drink because of all the meds I am on. That night when I finished my work and my bosses son was doing some restocking, I had a double shot of rum and diet coke and a BC powder. I was totally spent, wore out and wondering how I was still functioning. Sunday we went out to eat with a friend and one of K's friends down here. K came down too. It was fun. Still had to work sunday night. I guess thats bar/club life for me.


The bike still needs washing real bad, but it has just been too damn hot to get the motivation to do it. I am looking forwards to october getting here and a little cooler temps. I don't care for the cold, but I like spring and fall. Good riding weather/temps. I got the feeling september is going to be hot too.


Remember there are drunk bikers and there are old bikers. There aren't many old drunk bikers. Live your life to the fullest cause there is only one trip around, but do it wisely with some moderation.


Cornbread

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home