Friday, September 28, 2007

Good news, lots happening

I've got good news. The lump on my chest truned out to be fat between my liver and abdominal wall. The doctor said unless it is causing me pain, there is no need to worry about it. My heputitus tests also came back negative. It is a relief to know that.

More good news. C and K have moved in with me at my dads house untill We can find a place. C had a very bad situation with her landlord/roomate that she had to get out of. Him and her mutually agreed it would be the best thing if she found a different place to live. I brought her down here with me untill we get a place of our own.

I am looking at some property to buy from a friend of mine and his family. We are in the process of working it out now. As long as nothing falls thru and it hasn't so far, we will have it soon.

Well that's what's going on with me. I hope everybody out there is doin fine.

Take care,
Cornbread

1 Comments:

Blogger Woogaus said...

Good to hear the lump was nothing to worry about. You're gonna have fun merging two households, as you know, I did all that crazyness a couple of years ago before Sweets and me moved back to her place in Tulsa. It's going to be a trying and crazy time for all of you, but just remind everyone that a little patience on everyone's part will get all of you through it in awhile. It's going to be hardest on K, uprooting a kid is like uprooting a flower and replanting it somewhere else, they're going to need some extra attention and tlc for little while, but then they'll root in and start blooming again and be as beautiful as ever. You guys all take care and give C and K a kiss for me.

7:53 PM EDT  

Post a Comment

<< Home