Monday, December 31, 2007

New years eve

We have had a fun weekend. My brother and sister in law from Tennessee came down this weekend to visit dad and us. We went out and had lunch Saturday and got to visit a little.

Our heat went out today so we had to have somebody out to fix it. He got thou just a little while ago. It's supposed to be 44 in the morning and Wednesday morning drop to 27.

We are flying K back early from her dads up in Michigan. She comes back on the 1st. He has been treating her like crap, cussing her out etc. He agreed to pay half of her ticket back but is giving C crap about child support. The guy is such a asshole. Just about everyday we have talked to K she has been upset or sounded down about something. I feel for her. Thank God my dad isn't like that. I am so ready for her to come back home and be happy. Just talked to her while I am typing this and they are supposed to have a major storm hit up there tonight. She is worried she won't be able to get to the airport. Keep us in your prayers.

Tonite is amature night and I have to work. Hopefully it will be a good night without a bunch of stupid crap going on. Last night we were pretty busy at the bar and the place got a little rowdy, but there were no fights. My boss the owner, tore his bicep the other night dumping trash at his wife's bar so we are down a man. The main man. I hope things don't get rough.

Well Y'all have a good one and I'll talk at ya next year!
Cornbread

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home