Friday, December 21, 2007

3am and a post

Hey Y'all!
Just thought I would drop in for a short post.

C started a new job last week. So far things are going good. We got our well in and up and running. Good clean water.

We are still too broke to have a good Christmas as far as a lot of presents go but we have the major ones bought. We took care of K which is the main thing. C already has her big presents. I am happy to provide for my family and if I don't get anything "big" I won't be disappointed. K is supposed to fly up north to the land of ice and snow to see her dad Christmas day and I will miss her. Christmas day we are going to have some chicken and a friend of ours is supposed to drop by. This is going to be one of the best Christmas's ever because I have never had a family (significant other and daughter) living together to spend it with. I had my family growing up and I miss those family Christmas's like we use to have before my mother died.

I hope every one who reads this finds joy in the season.

God Bless,
Cornbread

1 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

you got it Bro.

6:58 AM EST  

Post a Comment

<< Home