Tuesday, December 11, 2007

Ho Ho Humbug?

Hey Y'all,
Back for another post. I just got my computer back from the doctors. It was bad sick. 97 bucks later and it's running like a champ.

We are getting ready for Christmas. The tree is up and wreath on the door. I didn't usually do much for Christmas because when I was single, Christmas was just another expensive holiday that I wished was over before it started. It's not even Christs birthday. It's the day the church celebrates his birthday and has a mass for it thus Christ-mas(s). But I digress. I am happy that I have C and K to spend it with this year as a family. K wants a certain type of camera that is pink. Of course we can't find one that we can afford with the features she wants. Welcome to Christmas huh? LoL I just want some socks and some more t shirts with pockets on them and mabe a pair of underwear or two.

We are struggling right now because we don't have alot of money coming into the household. C had her job she was promised yanked out from under her feet unfairly which I can't get into on here. She is putting alot of time into trying to find work but this is a hard time of the year for what she does. Lord knows she gets frustrated and discouraged but I have to hand it to her, she is tenacious and doesn't give up. Pray something will come along soon so we can survive.

Dad is doing well. He really wants to come home from the nursing home real bad but I don't think he is in any condition to do so.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home