Friday, January 11, 2008

Another quiet night at the bar

Howdy folks!!
Got off work a little while ago. Came home and fixed some ramen noodles with a egg cracked in it. Good hot late night meal. Got to go grocery shopping soon and pick up stuff that is quick and easy to fix when I get home. Running low.

C and I have opposite schedules with her working in the daytime and I at night, it is hard to get together to do things except on the weekends. The weekends always seem busy for us.

Tonite at the bar was quiet. We had karaoke. That crowd is usually no problem. The were some ladies that came in tonite who's brother had died about 6 months back. He use to bounce there a long time ago under one of the former owners. They remembered the place and came there to party and remember him. I thought it was kind of cool.

C's cold is getting worse. She is one who never gets sick. Even all the times when I have been so sick it's all that I can do to function, she never gets sick. I left work tonight and brought her some cold medicine. I came home and she was sleeping good. I usually wake her up and kiss her good night to let her know I am home. Tonite I let her sleep.

Well, I'm winding down. I am going to get in my easy chair and smoke a few cigarettes and then go to sleep. I don't know if I have ever mentioned this, but C sleeps in the bed and I sleep in my chair in the living room. I have sleep apnea and it helps if I sleep sitting up. I sleep better and I don't stop breathing as much. I don't wake her when I am up moving around at 3 in the morning either.

Y'all take care!
Cornbread

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home