Thursday, January 10, 2008

Good evening!!!

Hey Folks,
It's a little after midnight. C has gone to bed as well as K.

It's been a long week. Earlier this week I had to take C up to the VA out of town for a visit to their emergency room. Nothing life threatening. We just needed to go and that was the best time to go. We got there at 11:30 at night and she didn't get seen till 5 that morning. She kept getting bumped back for more serious cases. We made it back home at around 8 that morning, after being up all night and driving 3 hours one way to get there. C got a few hours sleep and her boss let her come in late for work.

I've been doing O.K. Getting over a cold that K gave to me and now C has it. I guess we just pass around the love. K went back to school Tuesday and went back to work too. She is doing well.

Saw dad today. He is doing O.K. His girlfriend was there for a visit. He is always in good spirits when she is around.

Gas is over 3 bucks a gallon here. The weather is hot for this time of year. In the 70s.

Not a lot to post tonite. It's my night off. I'm wide awake. Thought I would say howdy!

Y'all take care now, Ya hear?

1 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

Just wandered in to your blog and want to say hello from this old gal in Oregon.
Best wishes to you and your family.
Bridget

1:34 AM EST  

Post a Comment

<< Home