Tuesday, January 15, 2008

Tired but can't sleep- Thats a bite!!!


Howdy Folks,

Have not posted the last few days cause I have been either doing stuff with the club, sleeping or working. Mostly working. I am supposed to be asleep now but my eyes are wide open.


Friday night there was a fight at the bar, but I missed it. I didn't work that night. The rest of the weekend was quiet but I had to work a lot of hours.


C and I had a nice evening together. We saw her boss at one of his restaurants and he bought us dinner. Then we picked up some Cinnamon rolls and strolled around the mall. It's nice to hang out with my sweetheart.


Saw dad today at the nursing home. The lady across the hall died. For him it is like loosing a neighbor. Other than that he seemed to be doing O.K.


It's in the 30s tonight and tomorrow night it's supposed to be in the 20s. Cold weather for a day or two and then it will warm up for a day or two. Crazy Georgia weather.


Well Listen, I'm going to try and go to sleep.

Take care!

Cornbread

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home