Wednesday, January 30, 2008

Diet coke and cigarettes

Howdy Y'all,
It's actually daytime and K let me have the computer. She is going down to her boyfriends house this afternoon. I am kicked back with a diet coke and a coffin nail.

Went to subway and had lunch. Picked up C some white chocolate/macadamia nut cookies. Came back home and picked up Harley. We went into the big city to pet super mart. Picked up some doggie treats, a collar, leash and a chew toy. Continued on to C's work and brought her the cookies and a visit with Harley.

C loves to show Harley to her friends at work. He is a cutie. When I am out there is always somebody wanting to pet him.

Harley does not like his leash! It may take him awhile to get use to it. He does not like being locked up in his crate either. I had to let him out on the way there. He was frustrating for awhile and then settled down to resting in my lap. He's a beagle so he's stubborn, but I think I can work with him. Takes patience.

I am waiting for C to get off work in a little while and we will see what our evening will be like. I have the night off.

Y'all take care!!
Cornbread

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home