Monday, January 28, 2008

Hello from the swamp


Hey Y'all!!
Today was a pleasant day. I got to see dad. Picked up some of my favorite cigars from the store in the town he is in. C brought home some food from work so no going out tonite. I did stay gone most of the day but it was nice. I had to leave Harley Barkinson at home thou cause I didn't want to take him to the nursing home.

C is asleep on the couch. K has gone to bed. Harley is in his room, but not asleep. He keeps whining wanting to get out. Hope he doesn't wake C up. I will wake her up before I go to bed so she can get in her bed. I decided to let her sleep awhile cause she is tired.

I am taking my antibiotics like I should. I damn shure don't want to get sick again. My colonoscopy has been put off for a month because of my hospital stay this weekend. I'm glad. I am generally feeling good. Still a little weary as I heal up. It doesn't stop me from going and doing what I need to. I will return to work Tuesday night.

K wants me to pick her up tomorrow from school on my bike. I told her I would if the weather is nice. Speaking of my harley, I have 85 bucks worth of synthetic oil, filter and gaskets to do a oil change, tranny oil change and primary oil change on it. Yeah the shit is expensive. That's the only thing bad about owning a harley. HD stands for "high dollar". One of the brothers from the club is going to help me do it. There is actually more involved than just changing the fluids and I have not done one in awhile. I have to start doing it myself since I can no longer afford to take it to the shop. It needs a back tire too, but that is going to have to wait. I like harleys. Hell I even named my dog Harley. Pain in the ass sometimes, expensive to maintain, But there is something about 'em ya cain't help but love.

Well Hope your life is doin' fine!!
Cornbread

2 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

Glad you are ok! I had some tummy troubles over the weekend too! How weird is that? :)

8:44 AM EST  
Blogger Woogaus said...

Don't forget to check the tension on the primary drive chain, you wouldn't believe how many guys forget to.

9:43 PM EST  

Post a Comment

<< Home