Monday, February 04, 2008

I love my dog, I love my dog


Yeah, I'm pissed off at the pup. He hasn't been out a lot this weekend. I got home this evening and let him out and he couldn't calm down. I put him back in his room cause he was pissing me off. I had filled up his water and food bowl. When I came in here to the computer room I let him in with me so he could get out of his room some. Not long after he took a big watery shit on the carpet. Needless to say he is back in his room. I was against a dog in the begining for this reason. I knew what a hassle dogs can be and yep he is proving me right. I still love him but if this keeps up I don't know if I am commited to keeping him for the long run. He's not gone yet. But he is starting to score some bad points with me. I know if I eventually get fed up with the dog there will be those who will rag me. But I guess I am the one who gave in to this project. I was pet free for 17 years and happy with that.


I was in a good mood. Got paid tonite. The crowd was easy at the bar. No problems or hassles. Got to watch most of the superbowl while karaoke was going on. Then I came home to mans best friend.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home