Sunday, February 03, 2008

Do you have a dream?

Ok, Ok, I know this picture is contraversal and could be considered racist. It was too funny not to put on my blog. I can't spell either.

I am doing well. Just got off work a little while ago. I't's the wee hours of the morning. I took my antibiotics that I have to take on a empty stomach. I'll give them a little while to disolve and get into my system, then I will find me a bite to eat. Give it a hour or more. I have had voracious apetite all night. last time I ate was about 10 o'clock.

C and K will be up this morning and wake me up as usuall. I don't get much sleep on the weekends. C wonders why I am tired all the time. My schedule and theirs is compleatly oppisite. I try my best to accomdate thou. It's been hard this week cause I am getting over being sick. I am finally feeling better tonite. C has been patient with me. She's a good woman. I am looking forwards to when I wake up.

Well I am going to putz around some more and then get some rest.

Y'all take it easy!
Cornbread

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home