Thursday, February 07, 2008

Rainy night in Georgia

Hey Y'all!
It's been raining here today. Looking at www.weather.com it looks like it is passing thru and should be nice when the sun comes up.

I had to go to the V.A. today for a visit with the doc. Everything came out fine except my blood sugar was higher than they wanted it and my cholesterol was high. They upped my insulin and talked to me about my diet and taking my meds. I am not always the best about taking my meds when I should. I forget. My back has been bothering me for a long time now. This time the doc prescibed me some percocet. I have to watch it with those cause I like them a lot. They do work thou. I took one earlier tonight around supper time and everything was ga-roovy. Killed the back pain. I was going to take one tonite, but I am holding off till my back really bothers me again. C doesn't want me to get addicted and she's right.

Tonite we met a couple that is our friends from the club and had dinner at the local restaurant. We had a good time talking and eating. It was nice. We went out to dollar general afterwards and did some shopping and picked up a few things. I enjoy small town life. Yeah, you might be a redneck if...........

Tomorow (today) I have to get back in touch with the air condtioning man cause my A/C is freezing up. That can turn out to be a all day affair waiting for those guys to come out. Dealing with service/maintenince people can be like being held hostage sometimes. They try to fit you into their schedule when they are going to be in the area. Not on your schedule when you are going to be in the area or at home.

Well that's what's up with me. Hope you are fine!!!
Cornbread

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home