Wednesday, February 13, 2008

Howdy!


Been gone for a few days. Been sick the last two days with the cold/fever/diareea/nasty bug. Feeling a little better today. Had to work last night sick cause I couldn't get nobody to cover me at work.

Thursday night at work we had a guy whip a knife out and it took three of us to take it away from him. Another guy had a gun, We ran him off. Friday night was club church. Saturday was clubhouse clean up. I ended up hanging insulation all day. C and the other ladies were scrubbing everything that didn't move. Sunday was long day at the bar because of abate. Yestrday I had to take C's car in for a oil change and her drivers side window was stuck down. I have got a little rest, but I feel tired. I guess from all the activity and being sick. Can't keep a good man down thou. Today is my day off, and I have little planned.

Thats whats been going on. Have a good one,
Cornbread

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home