Saturday, March 01, 2008

Good morning

Hey Y'all,
Tonite at the bar was kind of slow. At least the DJ didn't have the volume up and blast us out like usual. C came out and had supper. When the retards started coming in late she figured it was time to go home. I woke her up tonite when I came in, let her know I was home and told her I love her. She likes to know I am home otherwise I wouldn't wake her.

I wish I could come right home and go to sleep. That's impossible for me. I am sleepier in the daytime than when I get off work in the wee hours of the morning. I don't know if it is the diet coke I drink or what. I have to wind down. That usually takes a hour or two. If I am real tired I don't get on the computer. I get in my chair and relax. Tonite I seem to be wide awake.

In the morning C and I are going to pay our cell phone bill. We have three lines so it's a big bill. More than the electric bill. But the way we have it set up we are saving money over what we had before. C's phone is acting up too. It won't hold a charge. She dropped it in the toilet a few weeks back. We don't know if that is the problem or a bad battery. We have insurance with a 50 buck deductible. If we need a new phone, we can get it for 50 bucks.

I saw dad today but I would like to bring C by to see him. Dad made the comment the other day that he hasn't seen her since we moved out here. I hadn't thought about it but he's right. I don't visit him on the weekends anymore and that is the only time C is free to go with me. Our weekends are always so busy. I will be avoiding something I am supposed to do with the club today cause we have a lot of buisness to take care of. It will afford us the opportunity for her to see dad if everything works out right. I hate not doing stuff with the club, but sometimes I can't help it.

Well Y'all take care!
Cornbread

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home