Friday, February 29, 2008

Another cold night in the swamp

Hey Y'all!
Went to the V.A. today and they froze that thing on my head again. Now I got to wait for it to fall off and hope it doesn't come back. Next time they do a biopsy.

Tonight at the bar was dead. The boss says he thinks we set a new record for minimum sales. I was bored off my ass. I get paid the same either way, but I would rather see people in there.

Tonight it's supposed to be in the lower 30's. It is already 33. Someone said that they heard upper 20s for tonight. The way it is going I believe the latter. I got the pipes dripping just in case. I would like a shower in the morning instead of freezing my ass off outside with a torch trying to thaw pipes.

I just ate a can of beans and some potted meat with crackers. Dad is really gonna enjoy seeing me tomorrow.

Life is good. Got some money worries right now. I believe in God and I know from experience he will make a way for it to work out. He has took care of me all these years. It still scares me thou when faced with a trial in life. There is always hope. I ain't smart by no means. But I do know if I trust in God and do my best, things always work out.

Well Listen. Y'all take care and keep yer head up.

Cornbread

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home