Sunday, March 02, 2008

Wee hours of the morning down in the swamp

Hey Y'all,
Just got off work a little while ago. Kind of a busy night up till about midnight. We had a party with free food. Low country boil, steamed oysters and a bunch of other stuff. There were a lot of shrimp left over, so I peeled me a plate and brought them home. Just polished them off. Now I got the hiccups.

We did get out of there a little bit early. About a 1/4 to 3. Everyone left and we got the night work done plus some of the next day stuff done.

Today (Yesterday) before work Me and C got up and went to the bank. Went by alltel, paid our bill and got her a new phone. We saw dad. Came back home and picked up K from her friends house.

K's boyfriend has been lying to her about something since they have been together. I gave him the "better not keep that shit up or your gone talk". There is two things I have learned never to tolerate. Lying and stealing. You bald face lye to me about something and you have just F'd up. C and K are my heart. I didn't say anything about it till K opened the door on the subject. Then I let her boyfriend, J know what I thought. Kept it short and to the point. I hope K teaches his ass a lesson so he never wants to do it again. I'm not pissed off for what he done that he lied about. I don't like the fact he bald faced lied to her. Now I feel like I got to watch him cause I don't trust him as much as I use to. I actually like the kid. I hope he learns something from this experience.

I don't know of much. It's 4am. I am going to finish my virus scan and surf around a little,

Y'all take care!
Cornbread

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home