Friday, March 07, 2008

Home from work late

Hey Y'all!
We had a excellent nite at the bar! The register rang high!! Liquor was flowin'. The reason I left late is because the were two couples who had been in there drinking and spent A LOT of money. They were drunk as hell. They did have a DD so they were good. After we closed one of the couples came back and knocked on the door and the guy was just about to shit himself. (bare with me) He made it to the bathroom. Shit in the toilet and puked in the trash can. His girlfriend had to get his pants back up. All this took about 20 minutes. He proceeded to shit his pants. He had shit and puke all over his pants. We have a term for someone who is so drunk they shit themselves. It's called "MUD DRUNK" I didn't mind. The extra aggravation was worth the register ring.$$$$$$$$ We don't mind taking care of people who spend money, have a good time but get a little too drunk on the way. Poor bastard is supposed to go to work at 6:30 in the morning thou. I feel sorry for him. My boss called me on the way home and said he saw them on the side of the road with the flashers on not 2 miles from the bar. Heh Heh Heh.

Today was interesting. I got woke up this morning from a brother in the club. One of the other brothers wife was in the hospital. They didn't know if she had a stroke or what. She had double vision and dizziness. I went up there and stayed until they admitted her to a room. C went up there after work. Some more of the people from the club were there too. They finally let her go home this evening after I went to work. C and some of the brothers from the club went with them to the waffle house and had dinner. G the lady who was in the hospital is still having dizziness. Keep her in your prayers.

Well that has been my day. Hope yours was as good or better?

Take care,
Cornbread

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home