Thursday, March 06, 2008

Midnite in the swamp

Howdy!
Yer fav-0-rite honky here. I feel a lot better than last night. Last night after I finished posting I fell asleep in the computer chair till 5:30! My feet were swollen, I felt drunk from being so sleepy. I made it back to my recliner and slept a lot more today.

The T.V. guy got our cable problem fixed today. He said there was a bad line down the street from us. He came and checked everything here at the house and it looked good. We watched T.V. tonite with no problems.

I haven't done much today. I only got out of the house twice today. Once to take a school project K had finished to the school and then to pick her and her boyfriend up cause they stayed late. I was in my pajamas and t shirt all day. Even when I went to the school. I was Mr. comfy and didn't care what people thought.

C put a roast in the crock pot this morning and we had it for supper tonite. It was dee-lic-ous. We have to buy groceries again soon. That was the last piece of meat in the freezer.

I don't Know of much. I had a nice relaxing day off. Tomorrow I start the bulk of my work week.

Y'all take it easy!!
Cornbread

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home