Saturday, March 08, 2008

Dead night at the bar

Just got off work a little while ago. It was dead which is a little depressing. Especially after the good night we had last night. We had the late crowd come in drunk and there was one mouthy little bastard but I didn't have to fool with him. He kind of took care of himself. I would have liked to busted his ass. He didn't say anything to me, but he was drunk, ten feet tall and bullet proof. His buddies got him out before anything happened.

C took K and her boyfriend out to the movies tonite. They had a good time. I wish I could have been there but like so many times I don't get to do things with my family.

Tomorrow I am going to see dad. K said she wants to come along. I will enjoy spending some time with her. C is going in to work tomorrow so I won't get to see her tomorrow. Sunday I have to be at the bar at 2pm and C is going into work. I won't get to see her Sunday either.

Tomorrow is a new day.

Y'all take care!
Cornbread

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home