Monday, March 10, 2008

Chilly swamp night

Hi Y'all,
It's 40 degrees right now. The heat in my house sure feels good.

Tonite at the bar was busy. There were a lot of drunk units I had to keep my eye on. Fortunately nothing happened. One dumb ass came in the bar dressed a tweety bird. She was drunk as hell. Falling on the floor, falling into customers. What a retard. People kept coming up talking to me all night. Most nights I don't mind it but tonite I was busy watching some really drunk potentially violent people. I don't need the extra aggravation of having to turn my attention away from keeping a eye on things. It was frustrating. On top of that I was really tired tonite. That made it even worse. Today was a long day. I had to be at the bar at 2 this afternoon and work till close.

I did come home to a good meal and good company. C was still awake and she made some homemade chicken soup. Man it was good. I had two bowl fulls. I had to fight the dog trying to get up in my chair while eating it. Since Harley has got bigger, he has learned how to crawl up.

Well that's about it for tonite.
Y'all take care!
Cornbread

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home