Tuesday, March 18, 2008

Swamp fight

Yeah, Me and C had our first big fight tonite. It all started when last night she got a bunch of people together to go riding today. She volunteered me and didn't ask me. I was O.K. last night to a point. Today the more I thought about it, the more I got pissed.

I got home with the kids, made sure they had food to eat, and hauled ass on the bike. This was just before she got home from work. She saw me pulling into the bar on her way home from work. I had left without her and wasn't going to meet our friends. We had it out on the phone and when I got home she was locked in her room. Later on I went in there to her room and we had it out some more. She came out and we had it out in the living room. Cordially of course. Finally I grabbed her and hugged her and told her I was sorry. It took awhile but we got back right with each other.

We may have had a fight, but no matter how mad or stupid we get, I still love her and she loves me.

Y'all take care,
Cornbread

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home