Friday, March 14, 2008

Thursday

Tonite at he bar was a little unusual. I say unusual, because of the crowd we had. Tuesday night people in on Thursday. One of the brothers from the club who is home from Iraq came in. One of our old time regulars who moved away came in and has joined a motorcycle club, Some of the drunks that came usually don't show up on Thursday. Just a weird night in that respect. One of the drunks that I listen too and he appreciates it, gave me his cowboy hat. Me and a good friend of mine got flashed tonight by a American Indian girl. My friend was handing out beads for St. Patty's day. No fights tonite. A good night.

K has off from school for the next week and has gone to a friends house to spend some time. C is still working her ass off. She came out to the bar and spent some time after work. I always like it when she comes out. Even thou I am working I get to see her some, get a hug or two and maby a kiss. It gets her out of the house and gives her a chance to socialize with her buddies and acquaintances at the bar.

It's supposed to rain tomorrow. I guess the swamp will be filling back up again.

Y'all take care!
Cornbread

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home