Sunday, March 23, 2008

Just another nite in paradise

Hey Y'all,
Just got home from work a minute ago. Made me a bologna sandwich. We had the band back tonite. They were loud. By the end of the night my head was pounding. Sometimes when it gets to the last of the night it's hard not to think "God will it just please end" We didn't have no trouble and sales were good so overall it was a good night. I just hope it was enough to make up for the slow night we had last night.

It's officially Easter. K is going to church with her boyfriend. Me and C will probably take a ride on the bike and get us a good lunch. It's late and I'm tired but I will find a way to drag my ass up and get with it in the morning or early afternoon.

Happy Easter Y'all!
Cornbread

1 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

I'm late but Happy Easter!!
::: (\_(\
*: (=’ :’) :*
•.. (,(”)(”)¤°.¸¸.•´¯`»

9:41 PM EDT  

Post a Comment

<< Home