Monday, March 31, 2008

Special news

Hi Folks,
This weekend was a long busy one for me. As you all know I am in a Motorcycle club. Actually a MC. In other words I wear a three piece patch. I had to earn my patch. You can't just "Join" a MC. I have been a member in a chapter in a large city near where I live.

This weekend Several members including myself became chartered to become the newest chapter in the state of Georgia. The new chapter will be in the town I grew up in, not the one I live in now. We have been working on it since last year. I have not said anything about it here. I am one of the officers in this new chapter.

Tonight at the bar was slow. We got a little crowd in late. I am still whuped from this weekend.

Well Y'all take care!!
Cornbread

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home