Friday, April 04, 2008

Swampus

Hey Y'all,
We had a pretty good night tonight at the bar. We had pool league in there tonight. It's different than the in house pool tournament. Teams from different restaurants and bars show up and compete. The bar made pretty good money and the crowd was not causing any problems.
There were some good looking women in there shakin' their booty on the dance floor. Our resident part time employees had their tongues hangin out. I was watching too with a gleam in my eye. I know the rules. I can look all I want, but I always come home alone or with C. No touchey-feeley. Watch who I kiss and how. No kissey-face. All I did was look. I figure I must be gay if I didn't.

Saw dad today. Got his taxes filed and saw the accountant for him today. He is doing well. They are moving him to another room tomorrow. He has a shared bathroom. The guy he shares the bathroom with is nasty and leaves a mess. Dad has been complaining about it for awhile now. I guess they are moving dad to solve the problem. I never liked the guy in the other room. He is black and seems prejudice. When I say hello to him he doesn't acknowledge me and just glares. It's like I can read his mind. After many attempts to be respectful and nice to the old bastard, I have finally got to the point I ignore him. I am glad dad is moving away from him. Maby the next time I go in there to see dad I'll give the old black guy a dirty look like he gives me to let him see how it feels. Nah, then again maby not. I don't want to stoop to his level. Welcome to the new south where blacks can be more prejudice than whites and it's accepted and encouraged.

Tomorrow (Friday) I am going to get my rear tire changed on my bike. The one that is on there now is totally slick. I don't like riding on it. It's going to cost me some money that I can't afford to spend right now, but it has to be done if I am going to ride any at all.

Well Y'all take care!!
Cornbread

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home