Monday, March 31, 2008

Swampy

Howdy Folk's,
Just chillin on the computer. I have to get up early to go to the V.A. tomorrow. Tonite is my nite off work.

I went to see dad today. He is doing O.K. He's a little worried because he will be losing his doctor that has been seeing him since he has been in the nursing home. He is putting in that he wants to come home again. Everyone I know who has seen dad all say the same thing. He needs to stay right where he is at. He can't take care of himself. I wish it was different and dad could take care of himself.

C,K, and I had a family supper tonite. K has been studying for her graduation test the state requires them to take. She had one test today. She has three or four more to go.

C is still working hard and giving it all she's got. She has been exhausted after this weekend too. She's in there watching T.V. right now. Her and I watched Deal or No deal together tonight.

The dog? Well he's the dog. Growing, getting bigger and more aggravating by the day. Love and hate him. Don't want to get rid of him yet. Little bastard.

That's about it for now. Y'all take care now ya hear.
Cornbread

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home