Friday, April 11, 2008

Modern technology in the swamp

Hey Y'all,
I went to see dad today. I was a day early. He dropped his cell phone and it quit working. I took it to alltel. The battery had popped out under the cover. I felt kinda dorky when the guy at alltel took the battery out and put it back in and said "see it's working". But I didn't care. Dads cell phone is back working and he has communication with the outside world. That's what is important to me.

I had got out early so I came home and took a 2 hour nap before K got home from school. I took K to work at 5. Came back home and took the bike to work. It was nice ride there.

Tonite at the bar was steady but nothing to write home about. The boss was gone to another bar to shoot pool with the league. We had some players shooting league at our bar. I had one old drunk that is about half crazy sit up front and keep me company. Cheap entertainment. We cleaned up and got out of there a little early for a Thursday. I had a nice ride home on the bike.

Friday I have the night off because of club church. I have a day of relaxation planned. It will be fun to have our first official church and to get out and ride with C on the back.

Y'all take Care!
Cornbread

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home