Thursday, April 10, 2008

Swamp express

Hey folks,
Took Harley to the vet today. He got his shots. Brought him back home. Waited for K to get home from school. We ate buttered noodles with cheese and then I took her to work.

Picked up C at her work and we headed out of state to have supper with some friends. It was a good time. I dropped off the wood to my friend who is going to fix it up for the base of my urn.
C and I headed back, picked up her car at her work and made it home. I picked up K from work. Had a ice cream cone while I was waiting. She drove back in the dark. She is still inexperienced at driving at night. She didn't do bad thou. I am going to let her start driving more at night.

I love C and K. I couldn't imagine my life without them.

Take Care Y'all!!
Cornbread

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home