Tuesday, April 15, 2008

Ebay in the swamp

Hey Y'all,

Went and saw dad today. He is doing good. Did some running around town for him.

I picked up K from a friends house. Me and her and C met up for supper at the waffle house. Family night on my day off.

Came home and relaxed and C put K's hair up in rollers. Later on we got on the computer and I showed C how to use EBay. She's learning. She found out about misleading auctions, Being outbid. Winning a couple of auctions and the never ending search thru auctions. We had fun and she stayed up till almost 2 am. We spent a little money (not too much) and she made me pinkie promise I wouldn't spend anymore tonite. She keeps me in line. EBay is addicting for me. It's worse than gambling sometimes. I shure do love that gal. I know how to buy on EBay but have never sold anything on there. That's something I have always wanted to learn but I have been a little intimidated by it.

Well that's about it for tonite!
Take care!!
Cornbread

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home