Sunday, April 13, 2008

Swamp'n it into the wee hours of the morning

Hey Y'all,
I got home from work about 3 am. C just got to bed at 4 am. She is helping with a wedding that one of the brothers from the clubs daughter is having. She is doing everything from cooking food to doing hair to making center pieces for the tables. She is wore slap out already and will get about three hours of sleep before she has to get up today. She really is a exceptional person and has a heart to give and help out her friends even when it's rough on her like tonite. I am a fortunate man to have a girl like her.

Tonite at the bar was graveyard dead.

Well folks tonite is a short one. I'm tired. I have to be at the bar at 2pm tomorrow to work the door for a abate meeting. I will miss the wedding. I am up drying clothes for C so she will have something to wear. They should be done soon.

Y'all take care!!
Cornbread

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home